Customer Service Supervisor / Manager
RMI is hiring into a management training position. Our talented team of marketing and sales professionals represents our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
In order for our organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from entry-level into a position in management, overseeing campaigns for our clients and managing a staff of 15+ employees.
Our company strongly believes in developing our people into the future leaders of our organization.
This position involves responsibilities in:
- Sales and marketing
- Entry-level management
- Human resources
- Face to face sales of services to business prospects
The sales, marketing and management team at COMPANY cross-train all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Team building
- Employee retention
Benefits and Our Culture:
The sales, management & marketing team at RMI offers an environment where our employee's ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development
- Training in sales, marketing and management
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance
You Must Be:
- Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
- Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
- Looking for an entry-level position in marketing, advertising, customer service or business to business Sales.
- A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
RMI Florida is a pacesetting direct marketing and sales firm in North Florida, headquartered in Jacksonville.
RMI Florida focuses on 3 core values: integrity, a great work ethic, and a positive outlook on everything that the company does. Fortune 50, 100, and 500 companies all over the world need two things: new customers and to keep their current customer base satisfied. RMI Florida is determined to be the avenue in which these huge clients turn to for incredible results. You can expect a team of individuals committed to producing quality work that is rooted in research and experience.
Wed, 30 Aug 2017 08:05:10 PDT