Email Marketing Specialist
We are motivated to be among the elite marketing departments in the country-regardless of industry-and take pride in finding collaborative, inventive, and highly creative team members who can help us evolve and reach new heights. This passion is evident in our work. Our advertising campaign for The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is featured in a marketing textbook. Our automated email campaigns rival some of the most sophisticated in any industry. And our editorial and design work has made us a finalist nine times over in the annual Eddie and Ozzie Awards. We are one person short. Want to push the limits with us?
Reporting to our Senior Marketing Strategist, the Email Marketing Specialist will manage the day-to-day execution of detailed email marketing campaigns and text messaging campaigns using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. They will be a hands-on partner supporting the strategy and implementation of comprehensive database marketing tactics that support the customer life cycle, and will be relied upon to monitor and analyze performance statistics to enhance our ad hoc and automated email and text campaigns.
The ideal candidate will understand the importance branding and messaging play to achieve optimal results in email marketing. They will be a confident collaborator, a driven and detail-oriented executor, and a problem solver who can anticipate needs and find solutions. They will possess initiative and good judgment and will be conscientious and trustworthy.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Organize and oversee implementation of database marketing initiatives-both automated and ad hoc-that support the student life cycle and decision-making process, using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including JourneyBuilder and MobileConnect.
- Maintain a comprehensive schedule of emails for deployment and follow process to communicate progress on project requests to all pertinent internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of all strategic plans for database marketing initiatives at our partner schools.
- Set up and manage UTM parameters, and subject line and dynamic content optimizations for all campaigns.
- Manage email testing with Litmus to ensure optimal delivery across email clients.
- Learn and regulate operations to ensure we are in line with FCC guidelines regarding spam, bounce backs, etc.
- Report and analyze campaign statistics, including ROI, click-throughs, conversions, etc.
- Manage short-code text message campaigns.
- Support the implementation of new communication strategies, including member retention and win-back strategies; provide insights and look for opportunities for growth and efficiencies using internal data and industry best practices.
- Solid background in writing content for email campaigns
- Experience analyzing data to adjust and support strategy
- Skilled in Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud a huge benefit. Experience in campaign design and implementation, using Journey Builder, for a personalized communication experience is a plus. Salesforce certification is also a plus
- Driven and focused. Efficiency is key
- True problem solver-able to anticipate roadblocks and offer solutions
- Flexible, versatile, learner; open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames
- Detail-oriented and able to ensure projects are meeting milestones and expectations with little supervision
- Skilled communicator with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- A bachelor's degree or higher in communications, marketing, or a related field
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a related role, and a solid foundation in marketing is a must
- A thorough understanding of email marketing tactics-best practices for email creative, audience segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies and deliverability to optimize performance and ensure customer UX
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TCS Education System