CUA Quality Assurance Analyst
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
COMMUNITY UMBRELLA AGENCY
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for performing activities that will inform agency's compliance and quality performance with Department of Public Welfare, PA state regulations, Department of Human Services' IOC/CUA contract standards and outcomes, and agency's performance improvement goals.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: (and other duties as assigned)
Work collaboratively on Quality Assurance team to ensure effective outcomes for both CUAs as it relates to the structure and goals of the department.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in accordance with CUA's quality assurance plan and cycle. May include records reviews, interviews, and site visits.
- Serve as subcontract agencies' primary point of contact, train, and provide technical assistance on CUA's electronic system
- Manage annual subcontractors (foster care, congregate care, agencies) performance review process.
- Manage weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting to increase awareness of permanency performance indicators.
- Conduct service evaluations through records reviews and interviews with clients, service providers, and key stakeholders
- Conduct client surveys and submit summary reports of findings.
- Assist with implementation and testing of electronic system (FAMCare)
- Assist Director of CUA Quality Assurance with routine meetings with subcontract agencies and other system partners including DHS
- Conduct retrospective case reviews and complete report of findings and recommendations
- Participate in supervision and required trainings
- Performs related work as required
- Bachelor's degree in social services or related field
- Knowledge of child and family service systems, particularly child welfare, prior experience in child welfare preferred
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data to increase performance outcomes.
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications (Microsoft Office) and ability to work with variety of database systems.
ESSENTIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Free from contagious disease/infection
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Criminal Check Clearance
- Mental Health Assessment, if necessary
- Substance Assessment, if necessary
- Able to work a standard eight- hour day, five days a week.
- Able to speak English clearly and hear voice of conversational tones.
- Must demonstrate genuine empathy and concern for individuals as indicated in our corporate vision, mission and values statements.
- Adhere to applicable city, county, state and federal laws and regulations, internal and CARF standards.
NET Centers (NET) offers support and hope to individuals and families at times of great stress in their lives. A nonprofit agency, NET provides a continuum of trauma informed behavioral health and social services designed to meet complex needs of all family members. These include mental health, addiction treatment, foster care, residential group care, adoption, juvenile justice services and child welfare services. While some services address the needs of the family as a whole and some target individuals, we always strive to foster positive connections within the family to help all family members heal, recover and rebuild.
Fri, 8 Sep 2017 08:32:41 PDT