Construction Superintendent - non-residential
We are looking for motivated people to join our team:
- Personable, competent, professional, organized
- Boundless curiosity, enthusiastic passion, abundant optimism, lack of an ego
- You bring the motivation, we'll provide the inspiration
- We are seeking forward-looking, team-oriented people who can grow with us. We aren't 'slotting' you into a job-description like other companies.
- You set the limits to your career and we will help you get there.
- Managing the positive relationship with the customer
- Delivering safety on the project - through instruction, planning, enforcement in context of AZSI site specific safety plan
- Delivering quality control - through instruction, needling, cajoling, planning & enforcement all in context of the AZSI site specific QC plan
- Daily problem solving, planning, scheduling coordinating the work, the trades on site in the context of the project schedule
- Successful management of our direct AZSI labor
- Daily project documentation - daily reports, photos, safety reporting, QC reporting
Ideal Candidate will have some or all of the following:
- Experience in our Lines: Institutional/Hospital/Industrial - Water Treatment
- Certifications: OSHA 30 hour, First Aid/CPR, Certified Storm Water Operator, LEED AP, MUST Modules
- Trade experience - hands on builder
- Construction Management, Civil Engineering or other college degree
- Local experience in the Southeast Michigan commercial construction industry
You must be a U.S. Citizen. Please do NOT apply if you do not have at least 5 years of commercial construction experience. Apply electronically be emailing us your resume in MSWord or PDF format. Relocation not provided. Candidates from SE Michigan preferred. A.Z. SHMINA is EEOC compliant.
We believe that greatness always begins with passion. And passion is the driving force that has fueled our success over the past 100 years. We love what we do and it shows in the projects we build - beautiful, state-of-the-art structures that consistently impress our most important critics: our clients.
The people who work for A. Z. Shmina have great enthusiasm for their profession. It's safe to say passion is a pre-requisite for employment. In return, we encourage employees at every level to build upon their key areas of interest, and we provide opportunities for advancement along the way. The result is a well-rounded, highly skilled team of industry professionals who views our next construction project as our most important.
A. Z. Shmina has learned a lot during our 100 years on the job. We've celebrated the economic highs, and persevered through the lows. Along the way we have gained something only a firm with our longevity can acquire -100 years of perspective. This means that if we encounter a challenge at any point during a build, it's highly likely we will solve it with speed, skill and efficiency. We take great pride in our ability to problem solve. It is part of our rich history, and it sets us apart.
Fri, 8 Sep 2017 07:37:17 PDT