Landscape Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements include but are not limited to:
1. Oversee multiple jobsites and crews
2. Ensure that labor is accurate and contract labor hours met
3. Oversee, ensure and assist in the following areas (not limited to): irrigation systems, all plant materials, site appearance and cleanup, crew appearance and conduct.
4. Schedule work for crews
5. Walk all job sites weekly and develop a corresponding punch list
6. Train in all phases of landscape maintenance and repairs, which includes periodic performance reviews
You must be able to work in a structured environment and walk the jobsites, including slopes.
A valid California Drivers' License and ability to be insured is required
Fri, 8 Sep 2017 11:42:00 PDT