Enrollment Management Specialist
Founded in 2005, Georgia Gwinnett College (GGC) is the 31st member of the University System of Georgia. GGC is a premier 21st century liberal arts institution accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. With a current enrollment of over 12,000 students, enrollment is projected to exceed 13,000 students in 2017, including both residential and commuter students. GGC’s innovative practices, caring culture, and extremely affordable tuition are changing the game in higher education and changing the future for students at all levels, of all ages, and from all walks of life. Gwinnett County (pop. 850,000+) is home to a variety of businesses, including organizations involved in health care, education and information technology.
Enrollment Management Specialist
One Stop Shop - 6510510
Cover Letter, Resume
The Enrollment Management Specialist is responsible for providing quality customer service to current and prospective students, parents, staff, faculty and other constituencies. The position provides level one information that includes, but is not limited to, basic financial aid, registration, student records, admission data, etc.
- Maximize and support daily functions of front desk to ensure customers, including prospective students, current students, parents, faculty, staff and other constituents, receive information regarding financial aid, registration, student records, admission data, etc.
- Provide excellent face-to-face customer service to all internal and external customers, ensuring problems are resolved in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensure documents received from customers are accounted for, using established procedures
- Perform other duties, as assigned
SALARY: Commensurate with education and experience.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications:
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Associate's degree
- 1- 3 years of demonstrated exceptional customer service skills
- Prior experience with Banner and Recruiter
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual in Spanish
Due to the volume of applications, applicants may not receive a reply from the College unless an applicant is selected for an interview. Review of applications will continue until positions are filled. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States and proof of eligibility will be contemporaneously required upon acceptance of an employment offer. Any resulting employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation and credit check if applicable to the position, as determined by Georgia Gwinnett College in its sole discretion. Georgia Gwinnett College, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or religion. Georgia is an open records state.
Position may require local travel. Ability to lift and carry files and materials. Ability to move from one office to another office on campus. Adequate vision, hearing and manual dexterity to interact with people in person, on the phone and in writing. Applicant must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.