Director, Occupational Therapy Program
Job Title Director, Occupational Therapy Program
Posting Number 20170031FAC
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Faculty (Tenure-Track)
Department Occupational Therapy
Minimum Education Requirements
An earned doctorate in Occupational Therapy or related discipline. Candidates who are ABD will be considered, but the position requires completion of all doctoral requirements by December 31, 2017.
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
• A minimum of 8 years documented experience in the field of Occupational Therapy.
• 3 years of full-time academic appointment with teaching responsibilities at the post-secondary education level.
• Certified by the Board of Certification as an Occupational Therapist and also certified or eligible for licensure as an occupational therapist by the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• Experience as an Occupational Therapy Program Director or Academic Fieldwork Coordinator.
• Experience with program development, writing a self-study and preparing for an accreditation site visit; evaluating program outcomes and revising curriculum to ensure compliance with ACOTE standards; developing/enforcing policies and procedures for an OT program; and recruiting and advising graduate students
• Familiar with ACOTE Standards
Posting Date 09/08/2017
Closing Date 10/11/2017