COLLEGE FACULTY - REVISED
POSITION: Full-Time Nursing Instructor
- Master’s of Science in Nursing (MSN/MS) and at least 2 years of current clinical experience
- Must possess current and active RN Illinois license in good standing with current CPR required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of continuing nursing education required, especially in area of expertise.
- Participate in curriculum development as well as classroom, laboratory, and clinical supervision of students.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Psychiatric nursing as a specialty with medical surgical experience preferred.
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- Indiana RN license would be a plus
This is a regular full-time faculty position with salary to be determined by placement on the faculty salary schedule commensurate with education and experience. Classes may be offered during daytime, evening and weekend hours.
BEGINNING DATE: August 16, 2018
APPLICATION Until Filled
APPLICATION Please submit letter of application, resume and transcripts to:
Office of Human Resources
Apply for Nursing Faculty
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly