Quality Assurance Associate
A1 Diabetes is looking for a candidate that is highly energetic, passionate about customer service, performance, and have a dedication to consistently exceed expectations. While, at the same time, employ an unwavering commitment to integrity and ensuring customer needs come first. Strong effective communicator in writing, business presentations and in interpersonal communication and maintain a strict adherence to the company's policies and procedures.
As the Quality Assurance (QA) Associate, it is your primary function to assist the organization with improving the overall experience of our customers through calls monitored. The Quality Assurance Associate also works closely with the Call Center's Team Leader(s) and at times the Manager.
(Included but not limited to the following)
- Monitor & score sales calls made by our Inside Sales Associates.
- Provide feedback to the Sales Associate regarding their monitored calls.
- Work closely with training to assist in the development of new hires.
- Consistently meet the goals of the department in calls monitored per day/per agent
- Create daily reports for Management.
- Maintain skill set through continuous training and phone time.
- Perform any other duties as instructed.
**This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position**
Requirements to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty above average. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Education/Experience:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma; Associate's Degree highly preferred.
- 1+ years experience as a Quality Assurance (QA) Associate within a call center environment preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with durable medical equipment, specifically diabetic supplies, is preferred and recommended.
Required Computer Skills:
General typing skills, strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, E-mail and the competency to learn specialized company software is required.
We are one of the most trusted medical suppliers in the industry. We understand the value of empowering consumers to take charge of their health by offering the most cutting-edge technology, the best name brands, and a variety of products to choose from. A1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of A1 to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.
A1 welcomes and encourages applications from persons with physical and mental disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis. A1 is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advance on the basis of merit.
Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:02:12 PDT