Guidewire® Developer 20161005_003
*Corp to Corp is not accepted
Guidewire® Developer is a member of the development team who programs and maintains code on the (InsuranceSuite, PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, ClaimCenter, Underwriting Management) application(s). Developer uses Guidewire Studio to create custom Guidewire Unit ("GUnit") testing framework and write code in GOSU / Java. Developer works on a team of people using SCRUM methodology to deliver software based on the software development lifecycle (SDLC) model.
- Expert-level software developer using Java and Gosu using Guidewire® Studio and Eclipse.
- Expert-level software developer using source code management tools, including merges, CVS, Git source control, and Tortoise, as well as distributed version control.
- Experience with any Guidewire® product, especially
- Working knowledge of application architecture, design alternatives, and development standards.
- Proactive and effective communication and coordination skills involving delivery of detailed technical information to peers and non-technical readers.
- Possesses superior diagnostics skills, including root cause and impact analysis.
- Enterprise RDBMS (Oracle and DB2) with SQL experience
- Messaging Technologies (MQ, JMS, MDB)
- Successful project portfolio of multi-tier web applications involving 3rd-party integration, including Web service / SOA and full-stack web app development including HTML/HTML5/CSS/XML
- CVS/GIT version control
- J2EE Server (JBOSS)
- IBM MQ
- IBM CTG
- Insurance project experience
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of Clarity PPM
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Certified Guidewire® Specialist, Professional or Trainer
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Thu, 7 Sep 2017 15:12:02 PDT