Broadcast IT Engineer
Position: Broadcast IT Engineer
Company: Major Broadcast Network
Location: New York
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time +OT
Compensation: Competitive Salary + OT
Major Broadcast Network is seeking Broadcast IT Specialists who can leverage experience in both IT and Broadcast Engineering to join its growing team. The description below should give you a sense of what we are looking for, but candidates who understand convergence of the IT and Broadcast technology are encouraged to apply. Training can be provided if needed.
The ideal candidate must value excellence, challenging work, research, and team work. The team culture encourages highly focused periods of workflow and sufficient rest periods in order to maximize productivity. The position offers an innovative benefits package and access to a variety of education and training opportunities.
- Configuration of Windows and Unix and Linux based servers and systems
- Possesses the following or equivalent experience: Dell Certified, Microsoft Solutions expert MCSE, Cisco CCNA
- Web streaming technology including Elemental encoders
- Troubleshooting analog and digital Broadcast Automation, RF, Audio, Video, and Networking technology and systems including but not limited to:
- Harris ADC automation based with Omneon and Seachange playout
- Core routing and Switching with GVG and Evertz ancillary equipment including Vistalink
- Miranda switching and Vertigo graphics.
- Experience with Magnum, Sony and Motorola broadcast equipment
- RF and encoding with a mix of Motorola DCII and Cisco SA multiplexes.
- Communicate issues to management and colleagues in a professional manner including verbal, written and visual (AutoCad)
- Keep a flexible schedule and be willing to train and support colleagues
For over 20 years, Technical Operations, Inc. "Tech-Ops" has provided Audio Visual and Broadcast IT Engineering services to Fortune 500 corporations including financial services firms, major television networks, universities, government agencies, and small-mid-sized businesses. We specialize in systems integration, maintenance and repair, managed services-staffing, VTC and multimedia operations support, and post-production services. Our combination of technical expertise, a client service focus, and strong industry relationships allows us to serve our clients as their technology partners
New York, NY
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 09:25:08 PDT