Chevy's Restaurant Manager
We are currently looking for a Restaurant Manager to proudly represent the Chevy's brand. The ideal Manager will lead and inspire staff, be highly organized and most importantly, ensure that all guests have an outstanding experience. This person will report directly to the General Manager, Regional Director and Vice President of Operations.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Ensure proper implementation and execution of the Chevy's menu with special attention given to food safety, recipe adherence and flavor profile
• Proven ability to handle challenges and multiple tasks
• Deliver the highest level of hospitality, customer service and an unforgettable dining experience
• Encourage open and honest communication; while leading and educating staff
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic
• Maintain a safe and secure work environment for all staff and guests
• Ensure labor laws, local health and safety codes and company and security policies are met
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be open to a flexible schedule (including working on weekends and holidays)
• At least two years of managerial experience in a full service, high volume environment
• Possess strong leadership, development, communication and management skills
• Well-versed and comfortable with the operations of a casual dining establishment
• High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree is desirable
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred, but not a must
Working at Real Mex Restaurants is much more than a job; it's joining a family. Our goal is to find people who are passionate about genuine hospitality. Our guests are our number one priority and we constantly strive to make every dining experience extraordinary, but of course, we can't accomplish this without great people. We're searching for trendsetters, pioneers and tastemakers. We want people who don't do a thing without passion and take pride in leaving our guests wanting for nothing. It's not about serving food and drinks; it's about serving guests and creating emotional connections to earn their loyalty. And although we are known as the authority in Mexican Food, it's our people who make us truly stand out from everyone else in the industry.
Our difference is in the details...from the way we slice our limes to the music we play - it's the unexpected delights and the random acts of kindness that keep our guests coming back. If our guests are compelled to comment and tell their friends about their experience dining with us, then we have done it right. We want them to leave our restaurants feeling great about themselves.
When you work at Real Mex, you're fulfilling a promise to make each guest feel valued and truly understand that nothing in the world matters more than the guest you are serving at that moment. If you possess the passion and experience to take the iconic Real Mex brands to the next level, we want to hear from you.
With 80+ company-owned and operated restaurants, as well as 12 franchised restaurants, Real Mex Restaurants is one of the largest full-service Mexican restaurant operators in the United States. Headquartered in Cypress, California, our portfolio of brands includes:
• El Torito is the authority in Mexican Food. With its warm Hacienda-feel and delicious, authentic food, El Torito is the perfect place to bring your family.
• Chevys Fresh Mex is Mexican food "unchained;" operating more like an "indie" restaurant that is fun, irreverent and always fresh.
• Acapulco is an everyday escape to the Mexican Riviera. It's that "hidden gem" dining experience that transports you to the city of which it was named after.
• El Torito Grill is starting a "Mexican Revolution" by pushing the boundaries of traditional Mexican food with creative innovations.
• Las Brisas in Laguna Beach, California, and Sinigual in New York City are the ideal locations for two of the most iconic contemporary Mexican restaurants.
Thu, 7 Sep 2017 08:15:45 PDT