Assistant Restaurant Manager
Established in 2001, Sushi Zushi has since grown to be the leader of Sushi in San Antonio. After successfully entering and sustaining their presence in the Dallas and Austin markets, Sushi Zushi is moving forward in expanding throughout the state of Texas and beyond.
Sushi Zushi is seeking experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager for our location in Stone Oak, located in San Antonio, TX.
• Manages one or more business segments of the restaurant to include the Bar, To-Go/Delivery, Marketing or Staffing.
• Assist the GM in establishing local restaurant marketing plan and implementing plan using restaurant resources and marketing budget.
• Using the Profit & Loss statement, assist the restaurant in optimizing profit, controlling cost of goods, labor, comps and controllables.
• Maintains a safe & healthy environment by establishing and enforcing sanitation standards & procedures.
• Controls inventory by establishes par levels for supplies and equipment; monitors and maintains proper inventory levels; authorizes purchase orders for supplies and equipment within budget.
• Works closely with the Facilities Team to ensure that everything within the Restaurant is working properly and communicates any concerns immediately.
• Responsible for all meeting and reporting requirements which include meetings and reporting relationships with location managers, District Managers, Corporate Managers and Vice President of Operations, and others as assigned
• Excellent individual and group communication skills.
• 3-5 years in management positions.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• TABC and SafeServ certified.
• Ability to use MS Office to include Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Professional and caring demeanor.
Why Work for Sushi Zushi?
We may be small, but we think BIG, act BIG, and compete BIG. Sure we have a corporate-like environment, but we offer enough freedom where highly driven individuals can be Difference Makers. Here are a few reasons for building a career with Sushi Zushi:
Management Staff Enjoys:
• Competitive salary
• The challenge to lead high volume restaurants
• Generous paid time-off program
• Competitive health insurance benefits
• Legitimate career opportunities
• Excellent work-life balance
• Incentive pay program
• Length of service rewards program
• Strong management training
• Corporate opportunities
• Work environments to be proud of
• Meal card/discount program
• Supportive corporate team
• Referral bonuses
Sushi Zushi is dedicated to Equal Employment Opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Established in 2001, Sushi Zushi has grown to be the leader of Sushi in San Antonio. We have successfully expanded and sustained a strong presence in the Austin and Dallas/Ft. Worth markets, and have a vision to continue to grow our footprint within Texas and beyond.
Our "Joy of Sushi" philosophy is focused on guiding guests to discover traditional and unique Japanese cuisine. Through highly individualized service in an inviting contemporary setting, our guests are destined for an exciting culinary journey. Our menu features a stimulating blend of high-quality, traditional and Avant-garde Japanese cuisine, combined with American hospitality in a casual yet sophisticated and contemporary bistro setting.
San Antonio, TX
Thu, 7 Sep 2017 12:37:47 PDT