Body Shop Manager/Estimator
Are you looking for a company that:
- Sincerely appreciates you as a person, and your hard work?
- Wants you to spend weekends with your family and friends?
- Works to help you succeed, and wants you to grow with the company?
- Is full of terrific, hard-working teammates striving for common goals?
- Truly cares about its customers, the environment, and serving its community?
- Is located in a safe community with some of the best schools, forest preserves, and family activities in Illinois?
- Is willing to assist with relocation expense for the right candidate?
Progressive automotive service company (mechanical and collision) in Vernon Hills, Illinois seeks an assertive and goal oriented Body Shop Manager/Estimator, who thrives in a challenging but rewarding environment. If you are motivated, and can think outside the box, we'd like to speak to you.
Star Auto Authority is a 26,000 square foot facility. Our Body Shop division is growing quickly, and we are in need of a dedicated and experienced Manager/Estimator to write estimates, and manage day-to-day workflow.
As Manager/Estimator in the Body Shop, you will report to the General Manager and will have a key role in our company. Your primary responsibilities include the following:
- Manage Body Shop workflow.
- Manage Collision and Paint Technicians.
- In conjunction with the Collision Technicians, and Parts Manager, complete estimates of repairs.
- Ensure high quality work is completed.
- Complete supplements as needed.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WHO IS/HAS:
• A people person--someone who really enjoys working with customers, insurance companies and co-workers
• Eager to earn industry-high wages and benefits in exchange for putting forth a high level of effort
• Seeking an extremely well lit, clean, modern environment
• Ready to seize opportunity and not afraid to put in the hours (Monday through Friday)
• A team player who will collaborate with colleagues to formulate a plan of action when challenges arise.
• A can-do attitude and is not afraid to take on new challenges
• Hard working but fun. A team player who is a pleasure to be around.
• A versatile person who enjoys thinking on his/her feet and finding creative, effective solutions to challenges.
• The ability to work independently, and the desire to learn new things
• The desire to assist in growing the business, and being part of an exceptional team.
• Enjoys Monday to Friday work weeks (NO WEEKENDS)
• A minimum of two years of experience in body shop or insurance claims appraiser/estimator
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• A passion for customer service.
• Computer literacy is a must. You must be comfortable using a computer to estimate jobs, write or add to repair orders and to source parts, as well as to use email and instant message to communicate with your co-workers and vendors. Detailed knowledge of CCC1 a big plus.
• I-CAR certifications and ASE certifications a big plus.
WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR:
• Ego, unwilling to work with others
• An average performer, unwilling to learn and grow
• Highly competitive base pay based on qualifications and experience, plus significant incentive pay based on revenue and quality work.
• Excellent benefits including health insurance, dental/vision insurance, paid vacation, and a generous 401(k) program.
Relocation assistance for the right candidate.
• Learn more about our company by going to our website here: http://www.starautoauthority.com.
• Learn more about our company culture and vision here: http://www.starautoauthority.com/what-we-believe.aspx.
HOW TO APPLY:
Thanks for your interest! Please submit your resume and cover letter using the email address provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
NOTE: Pre-employment drug screenings and background checks are conducted for all candidates who are offered positions with our company.
One of the largest independent vehicle repair (mechanical and collision) facilities in the nation (for example, we have 30+ free loaner vehicles).
Spotless, bright, state-of-the-art facility with 24 bays. Within our 26,000-square-foot facility, we provide cutting-edge tools, equipment and computer technology.
Steady, high quality work with a large and quickly growing customer base.
Monday through Friday work weeks.
Learn more about our company by going to our website here: http://www.starautoauthority.com.
Learn more about our company vision here: http://www.starautoauthority.com/what-we-believe.aspx.
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and cover letter using the email address provided.
Note: Pre-employment drug screenings and background checks are conducted for all candidates who are offered positions within our company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Vernon Hills, IL
Thu, 31 Aug 2017 15:11:13 PDT