NVXL is expanding its research and development team in the field of deep learning and machine learning via hardware acceleration. We are looking for an engineer with experience and/or knowledge in OpenCL for FPGA programming. Apart from good programming skills, this individual must be deadline driven and able to communicate effectively with the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or MS degree in Software Engineering
- Experience in C, C++, OpenCL/FPGA, and scripting
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas
- Experience in at least one of these disciplines:
- Multi-threaded or distributed programming
- Board Support Package (BSP)
- Algorithmic and hardware performance optimization techniques, especially with Floating Point Arithmetic
- Caffe, Tensorflow, CNTK or other open-source, deep learning framework CNN
- GPU acceleration (CUDA)
NVXL is a stealth-mode start-up based in the San Francisco Bay Area developing a revolutionary compute acceleration platform enabling deep learning, machine learning, database acceleration for the data centers. We have assembled some of the smartest people in the industry and are growing the team. We are looking for a leader to provide critical system and application expertise to DC customers with in-depth knowledge of customer workloads.
Thu, 7 Sep 2017 18:12:33 PDT