Community Development Center
Full Benefits Package
July 28, 2017
August 4, 2017
The Executive Director reports to the Vice President for IAD. The Executive Director will provide leadership and supervision to the Community Development Center and provide consultation to other services in the assigned geographic area.utive Director
- Assure that the organization has a long-range strategy which achieves its mission, and toward which it makes consistent and timely progress.
- Provide leadership in developing program, organizational and financial plans with the Board of Directors and staff. And carry out plans and policies authorizes by the board.
- Establish sound working relationships and cooperative arrangements with community groups and organizations.
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining sound financial practices.
- Work with staff, College, and the board in preparing a budget; see that the organization operates within the budget.
- Ensure that adequate funds are available to permit the organization to carry out its work.
- Be responsible for the recruitment, employment, and release of all personnel, both paid staff and volunteers.
- Represent the programs and point of view of the organization to agencies, organizations, and the general public.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in business or human services program.
- Valid North Carolina d higher edrvices program. services in the assigned geographic area.river’s license.
- Must be able to travel independently and possess physical ability to traverse stairs in all types of buildings and neighborhoods, often over difficult terrain. Ideally, employee should be able to enter into physical activities with the children and family members in delivering therapeutic and concrete services.
Walking and lifting up to 25 pounds, sitting and bending.
Send Applications, Resume, Transcripts and Three Letters of Recommendations to:
Saint Augustine’s University
Office of Human Resources
1315 Oakwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27610-2298
Notices and Disclaimers
Saint Augustine’s University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We invite applications from individuals of all ethnic origins, disabled persons, and veterans.
No Phone Calls Please.