Lecturer/ Associate Lecturer, Management
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
School of Business and Management
RMIT Vietnam’s School of Business and Management has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace. Our business programs offer fresh perspectives on business problems and we inspire our students to think, challenge and create.
We deliver work ready graduates. In today’s competitive environment, professionals need the skills to adapt to an ever changing business world. With RMIT Vietnam's close partnerships with industry, our students are engaged with some of industry’s top business people, receiving knowledge and skills aligned directly with their specific career paths. At RMIT Vietnam, we give our students the skills to address real-world business issues.
The role & key responsibilities
The Lecturer/Associate Lecturer, Management will be expected to contribute to the teaching and research efforts of the University, within the School of Business and Management, specifically within undergraduate, Masters and Graduate Diploma Programs. The successful candidate will also actively promote the Programs by establishing and maintaining memberships, links and partnerships with academic, industry, and professional communities.
Key selection criteria
- Master Degree (for Associate Lecturer) or PhD (for Lecturer) roles.
- At least 5 years relevant experience, teaching in a University environment.
- Proven teaching proficiency in Management and Commercial Law.
- Recognised research output within Management discipline.
- Strong team player with an inclusive and collaborative approach.
To find out more
For further information about this role, please visit our career website at http://careers.rmit.edu.vn/vn/en/job/558414/lecturer-associate-lecturer-management
- English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 7.0 (or equivalent).
- Non-Vietnamese candidates must also meet the requirements of the Vietnamese Work Permit process.
- Applications close on Sunday October 08, 2017.