Field Service Technician
We are seeking a Field Service Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will perform maintenance,installation and troubleshoot both standalone and networked office equipment.
- Meet all required performance standards
- Perform territory / call management which includes the call-ahead program
- Communicate with customers, dispatch, sales, technicians, and management
- Maintain proper parts levels to ensure prompt and efficient equipment service
- Responsible for continued development of skills through formal training, self-study and on the job training
- Responsible for company car, gas card, cell phone and laptop
- Basic mechanical aptitude and demonstrated skills strongly preferred
- Ability to prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain and submit all paperwork in a timely manner
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
** COMPENSATION BASED ON EXPERIENCE **
Locally owned and operated Business with 40+ years of proven Sales and Service.
A+ Rating with BBB.
Committed to excellence and driven by success.
Fast growing company in the Kentucky and Indiana.
Thu, 7 Sep 2017 12:48:21 PDT