SERVICE MANAGER - SHOP SUPERVISOR
The Service Manager works closely with Mechanics, Maintenance Employees and Customers to ensure all maintenance and repair jobs are handled and processed per company procedure.
The Service Manager will be expected to communicate with clients and customers directly and overall manage the shop. Some responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Directing and coordinating repair and maintenance schedules.
- Enforcing company policies for truck inspections and maintenance.
- Properly coding and charging out all invoices.
- Tracking units and parts for modifications.
- Interview and hire Mechanics and other Maintenance employees.
- Work with the Service Manager and Regional Director to ensure shop is profitable.
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans (individual and family options).
- Profit Sharing & 401K retirement plans.
- Flexible Spending Plans for medical and dependent care.
- Company-Paid Life Insurance - optional supplemental life policies.
- Long-term and Short-term disability plans.
- Scholarships and Tuition Assistance for employees and family.
This is a SECOND SHIFT position located 30 minutes north of Akron in WALTON HILLS, OH.
- Some experience with managing a leasing and/or maintenance shop, preferred.
- Knowledge of truck fleet and operations preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication - written & verbal.
- Successfully evaluate options to determine correct course of action.
- Facility management skills.
- Ability to team build and facilitate cohesive team.
- Proficient with computers.
- Must be customer-service focused.
At AIM, we meet transportation challenges head-on, with service and flexibility. We work to establish strategic transportation solutions from full service truck leasing to efficient logistics solutions.
AIM NationaLease provides short- and long-term commercial truck leasing and diesel comprehensive maintenance programs on most any type of diesel tractors including reefer trailers. As one of the largest vehicle leasing companies in the United States, we deliver reliable, cost-effective solutions to keep you moving.
AIM Integrated Logistics focuses on increasing our clients' control over their transportation and distribution system while reducing cost and improving customer service. We combine highly trained service and support personnel with expertly maintained vehicles to provide a dependable solution, every time.
AIM Services Company provides 24/7 timely solutions to the Oilfield and Gas Industry with a fleet of water tankers and flatbed trucks. Our broad array of products and services specific to the energy industry make us a safe and reliable solution to keep our clients' operations running smoothly.
STABILITY. ADVANCEMENT. IMPACT.
With AIM, you get the stability of a strong company focused on growth. AIM offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs.
Walton Hills, OH
Wed, 23 Aug 2017 19:07:00 PDT