The person in this position will manage the KY Oral Health Clinic at Turfland, which includes an Orthodontic Faculty Practice, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Faculty Practice, and General Dentistry Practice. Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to clinic management, employee supervision, and operational business analysis.
The person in this position will directly or indirectly supervise approximately 20 employees and provide clinic quality assurance & compliance.
7A007:Dentistry Clinical Affairs & Patient Care
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Working at a computer work station for long periods of time, repetitive motion, and occasional job-related travel.
Monday - Friday, Day Shift.
Supervisory skills, leadership skills, clinical and
management processes, flexibility, prioritization skills and excellent communication skills, conflict resolution, analytical skills, attention to detail, analytical skills, training skills, collaboration.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Clinic management experience highly preferred.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please choose the answer that best describes your years of paid, full-time employment experience in managing a clinic/ambulatory practice in a healthcare environment.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 4 years
- More than 4 years, up through 6 years
- More than 6 years
- * Describe your experience in clinical/practice management.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Provide an example of how you proactively identified an opportunity to establish a best practice or correct a problem that had a high impact at an organizational level. Include specifics about the situation, your role, and results achieved.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter