Nursing Faculty, Full-Time
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is an open-admission, associate-degree-granting institution which provides access to higher education for all who may benefit. Its programs of study in the liberal arts and sciences, career technologies, and basic academic skills provide a coherent foundation for college transfer, employment and lifelong learning. The College serves Philadelphia by preparing its students to be informed and concerned citizens, active participants in the cultural life of the city, and enabled to meet the changing needs of business, industry and the professions.
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to attracting and retaining talented, diverse faculty who impact the lives of our students and better our community. We invite applications for full-time faculty positions for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a full-time Nursing faculty position. The Nursing program at Community College of Philadelphia is a select admission, ACEN accredited associate degree nursing program. The nursing program is also recognized as a National League for Nursing Center of Excellence in Nursing Education. Students learn in an integrated curriculum that consists of 4 nursing courses over the 2-year period. Evidence is placed on community based care, care of older adults, and faculty/student engagement.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- College-paid medical, dental and prescription drug for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.