Adjunct Faculty, Funeral Service
Job Title Adjunct Faculty, Funeral Service
Job ID 994876
Location North Campus
Full/Part Time Part-Time
FAC - Part-Time Faculty, Credit Classes
$50.00 - Base Rate
Posted On An Ongoing Basis
Exempt - Not Eligible for Overtime Compensation
This Adjunct Faculty member teaches Funeral Service lecture courses.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Teaches lecture and laboratory
- Evaluates and advises students
- Develops curricula
- Recruits students
- Participates in departmental and College affairs
- Serves on committees
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Masters degree required. Associates degree in Funeral Service Education from an American Board of Funeral Service Education accredited institution. State of Florida funeral service director/embalmer certification or ability to obtain State of Florida funeral service director/embalmer certification within one year of appointment required.
- All educational degrees must be from a regionally accredited institution
- Must possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well with students and colleagues in a multi-ethnic/multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work flexible schedule which may include morning, evening and weekend assignments
- Preference will be given to applicants with (3) three years College level teaching experience.