- Understand and sketch electrical wiring diagram and mechanical drawing.
- Read and convert architectural design elevation drawing to physical dimension of products
- Create product specification and shop drawing
- Provide technical support to sales and production department and client
- Hands-on experience in PCB soldering, cable soldering and electrical device wiring
- Experience with Lighting or LED is a big plus
- Experience in solid works/ AutoCad / Adobe Illustrator
BE THE FOCUS
LEDCONN, based in Southern California, is a leading LED Backlighting Manufacturer since 2008. With all the technological advancement in LED lighting, LEDCONN stands as the leading company who can provide lighting in a material art form. We incorporate our lighting expertise to give a new meaning in backlighting to help our clients creating outstanding & award-winning designs. To name a few environments where our products can be seen: Disney, Sephora, Best Buy, Louis Vuitton, Dior, SFMOMA, and more.
LEDCONN Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
We believe working for LEDCONN, you will not only gain tremendous experiences associated with your expertise but also expand your vision into different industries with FUN & BRAINSTORMING projects. Join us for more FUN & CHALLENGES and foster your TALENT with a highly passionate team in a dynamic work space.
Tue, 5 Sep 2017 21:33:39 PDT