HR Client Services Partner – University Human Resources
University Human Resources is looking to fill two openings for an HR Client Services Partner
The HR Client Services Partner serves as a key point of contact for employees and managers of the University campuses (Main Campus, Medical Center, Law Center and University Services) by proactively supporting and coordinating the delivery of effective HR services and programs to the campus. S/he actively identifies critical issues/gaps and proposes and implements changes to the organizational structure of the internal client department. The HR Client Services Partner also manages complex HR Projects (cross-functionally) by building strategic business relationships with the internal clients and by facilitating the management team to bring best solutions for employees that result in positive change.
Reporting to the University Director of Human Resources, Employment Services, the HR Client Services Partner (CSP) has duties that include but are not limited to:
- Serves as a primary resource and works collaboratively with management to retain and develop a competitive workforce
- by promoting strong employee relations and effective management of human resources.
- Collaborates with campus leaders to achieve the strategic goals of the campus and/or area and the University.
- Identifies critical issues/gaps, and proposes and implements changes to department heads and leadership.
- Serves as an expert resource on the campuses onboarding process to further align employee with objectives, goals, and
- strategic direction of campus.
- Consults on a wide variety of HR issues and consistently engages the appropriate HR subject matter expert or other University resource on respective matters.
- Serves as a front line resource for client areas to assist with navigating the broad range of human resources areas including employment, staffing, compensation, employee relations, labor relations, organizational development and employment law.
- Provides HR policy interpretation
- Sets and manages client expectations and activity, including identifying and developing additional service opportunities and coordinating delivery of HR services.
- Develops and provides customized information exchanges and knowledge transfer sessions to meet the needs of clients.
- Serves on special work groups and committees as assigned to further the goal of strategically partnering with key clients while representing the department.
- Bachelor's degree – Master’s preferred
- 6 years of related experience
- HR professional certification preferred
- A solid understanding of employment law, staffing, compensation, employee relations, and labor relations
- Knowledgeable in organizational development, training, faculty and staff assistance, and benefits
- Ability to think strategically and to understand a client's underlying business and organizational issues
- Ability to understand the business, quickly learn the organization's strategy, and achieve results
- Effective communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience in a client service environment, handling multiple external clients, and presenting ideas and programs to executives
All applicants must apply online to be considered.
To Apply visit Georgetown Career Opportunities (Georgetown University Human Resources) or click on the link:
https://georgetown.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Georgetown_Admin_Careers/job/2115- Wisconsin-Avenue/HR- Client-Services-Partner- -- University-Human- Resources_JR01849/apply