Looking for an office/property manager for an executive office suites business in McLean, VA.
- Property management and leasing- advertising vacant space, showing space, lease preparation, rent collection, bill payment, scheduling repairs and maintenance, preparing marketing and vacancy reports.
- Office manager - typing correspondence, reports, maintaining office files, property inspection, keeping property in good condition i.e. Holiday decorations, keeping common areas tidy, changing light bulbs, maintaining tenant relations.
- Bookkeeping - account receivables, account payables, preparing new monthly reports, bank reconciliations, notifying delinnquent tenants and collecting rents, notify tenants of rent increases, bill tenants for extra services
- Receptionist - answer and direct calls for tenants as well as main office, sort and distribute mail
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- property management
- detail oriented
- analytical and problem solving skills
- decision making
- effective verbal and listening communication
- attention to detail
- computer and Internet navigation
- honesty and trustworthy
- desk work
- able to lift supplies and materials
- incumbent is located in central office location and must be able to deal with constant interuptions
- intense concentration
Please respond with resume, salary history and requirements.
We are a real estate company with commercial and residential properties. Most properties are located in the DC metro area with some in Vermont, Florida, and Ohio.
Wed, 6 Sep 2017 11:31:19 PDT