Proposal & Marketing Coordinator
Detroit-based General Contractor is looking for a Proposal & Marketing Coordinator at our office in the New Center area to write marketing and proposal content for Municipal and Federal Government bid and proposal submissions. We provide a diverse work environment with unlimited growth potential. Are you prepared to lead within a fast-growing organization? Are you self-motivated? Do you enjoy variety and challenge in your daily work activities?
Reporting to the Proposal Manager, duties of the position include:
- Review Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Invitations for Bid (IFBs), and Sources Sought (SS) requests and identify submission requirements
- Maintain communication with client contracting personnel re: site visit registration and bid/proposal inquiries
- Collect data and draft proposal content in compliance with RFP requirements
- Monitor client website for procurement updates and distribute addenda/amendments to all involved in proposal effort
- Work collaboratively with teaming partners, Joint Venture partners, and subcontractors in assembling documents and information necessary for submission with proposals
- Facilitate internal proposal review process before finalization
- Finalize bid/proposal end product including printing, binding, packaging, shipping, CD burning, and electronic uploads
- Complete all bid documentation and attachments for hard-bid submissions
- Prepare and update resumes for in-house key personnel
- Maintain comprehensive project descriptions for completed projects and projects underway recording relevant performance data
- Maintain electronic bid/proposal records on server
- Facilitate completion of client satisfaction documents
- Break out proposal content for proposal reference library
- Draft articles for corporate newsletter
- Update company website
Proficiency is required in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as Adobe Acrobat. Skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign are preferred.
Bachelor's Degree preferred in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications. Commensurate experience may be substituted.
Compensation is $32,000-$48,000 / yr based on skills and experience.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
LGC Global, Inc. (LGC) has a history in the fields of Engineering, Construction Management, and Facilities Maintenance that dates back to 1994 performing construction, civil sitework, infrastructure improvement, and asset maintenance projects for Municipal and Federal Government clients.
Wed, 6 Sep 2017 05:50:59 PDT