Project Superintendent-High End Residential Construction Company
Evergreen Building Systems, LLC - Stonington, CT
Evergreen is the regions leader in the construction of premium custom coastal homes. Our construction management team is dedicated to a philosophy based on five key principals we consider essential to successful projects, superb craftsmanship, client service, construction efficiency, schedule management, and technical expertise.
We are seeking a Project Superintendent with strong site management skills and significant experience building & renovating high-end custom homes to join our construction management team.
• Project responsibility for all on-site operations working in collaboration with our construction team to build high-end custom homes.
• Provide direct on-site supervision of all trade contractors including all technical support and coordination.
• Assume technical responsibility for all architectural, structural, shop drawings, and other design documents. Primary interface with project architects for RFI/design updates.
• Responsible for all aspects of craftsmanship & construction quality.
• Provide field input on specifying & delivery schedules for all project materials.
• Responsible for project schedule utilizing resources of construction team and scheduling system.
• Participate in client interactions and follow-up in a highly professional, respectful, and organized manner.
• Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in complex wood-framed residential construction, in roles of increasing team or project management responsibility directing the work of others.
• Significant experience reading/digesting complex architectural plans & other technical project documents
• Excellent organization and communication skills, ability to manage multiple projects
• Proactive, positive, and flexible manager, able to work in a highly effective, collaborative, and supportive manner with all project team members.
• Significant knowledge of and appreciation for premium craftsmanship, ability to motivate and achieve the best from all team members.
• Strong technical, trouble-shooting, and problem solving skills & capabilities. Familiarity with building codes
• Technical proficiency (or ability to develop skill) to use construction management software & other computer-based systems for communications, schedule updates, etc.
• BA/BS in a relevant field a plus.
Evergreen offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. Please send resume and salary requirements to Evergreen Building Systems, 11 Grand Street, Stonington, CT 06378
Evergreen, a high end residential construction company located in Stonington, CT, is the regions leader in the construction of premium custom coastal homes. Our construction management team is dedicated to a philosophy based on five key principals we consider essential to successful projects, superb craftsmanship, client service, construction efficiency, schedule management, and technical expertise.
Wed, 6 Sep 2017 08:19:20 PDT