Postdoctoral Scholars, Open Ranks
Open August 25th, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2018, you will have until July 6th, 2018 to complete your application.
Openings are anticipated throughout the year in the Department of Dermatology at the University of California, Irvine for non-tenured, academic term appointments as Postdoctoral Scholar.
Salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience.
Requirements - An M.D. and/or Ph.D. is required.
TO APPLY: To apply, please log onto UC Irvine's recruitment site located https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04059.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://www.dermatology.uci.edu/
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now