Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
The Department Manager is responsible for creating course schedules, maintaining course materials, assisting with budgets and contracts, and providing administrative support to the Applied Behavior Analysis Department. The Department Manager will be responsible for coordinating projects with other departments and for communicating with internal and external constituents (e.g., students, faculty, clients, and internal departments). This position reports directly to the Department Chair and supports the Academic Department in hiring student workers and adjunct instructors, maintaining department records, and implementing department procedures.
- Develop and track course scheduling, instructor assignments, participant records, and supply ordering.
- Assist the Department Chair with maintaining the functioning of the department such as: filing and maintaining files, preparing agendas, taking and/or transcribing meeting notes, supervision of student workers, and other administrative duties.
- Assist instructors with gathering course/workshop materials including books, articles, tests and assessments.
- Serve as a point of contact in the department for students and faculty; this may include attending workshops, classes and events.
- Partner with the Office of Institutional Research to ensure collection and dissemination of course evaluations and other assessment instruments and reports.
- Worth with Program Chair to ensure program budgets are managed properly.
- Support and advance the mission, vision and values of The Chicago School.
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements.
- 1-2 years of administrative or higher education experience
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to manage projects independently
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong financial and budgeting background
- Team oriented
- High level of computer proficiency, including MS Office (Access, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Word) and Adobe Professional
- CampusVue experience a plus
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology