NDS - National Deployment Specialist
The primary responsibilities of an NDS are to do the following: (1) coordinate service work with the clients and contractors, (2) Project Manage small to medium size projects, (3) Estimate small to medium size projects.
The NDS is responsible for providing a daily contact point for the customers, authorized ASD installers, and contractors to ensure that all services are scheduled and closed out satisfactory for the client and profitable for our organization.
- Demonstrates a Positive Attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent Multitasking skills
- Provides Excellent Customer Service
- Is a team player
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Computer skills- ability to work in Excel, Word, and with Google Documents
- Good negotiating skills and language skills
- Willingness and ability to develop Knowledge of telecommunications business
- Strong attention to detail and ability to keep up with billing and management paperwork
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- One year prior work experience as a customer service representative is a plus
- Ability to deal effectively and diplomatically with customers and contractors is a plus
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and take effective action is a plus
Technical Skills are a Plus
- Microsoft Office
- Cisco, Avaya, Nortel Voice/Data
- Google Documents
- CCNA, CompTIA
Since 1987, Automated Systems Design, Inc. (ASD) a five-time Inc. 5000 company, has been the solution for design, engineering and project management for Division 27 and Division 28 of the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI). Our mission is to help our clients create, manage and support technology-enabled spaces. We believe these spaces should encourage collaboration, improve workflow, and generate returns for the enterprise.
As consultants, our work is to challenge the status quo in each organization we work with. ASD designers work tirelessly through the programming process in order to recommend the right combination of systems for each client's unique environment. Whether hired directly by the end user or by an architect, we emphasize communication with the architectural team ensuring necessary coordination takes place in our specifications and drawings.
As an integrator, ASD bridges the gap that often exists between facilities, IT, and the construction team. We perform audio visual, low voltage and security projects in thousands of zip codes every year. Our project managers and engineers work across industries and environments to implement D27 and D28 technologies for large single site construction projects and multi-site rollouts. Beyond the initial implementation, ASD® is around for the long haul, supporting systems through the maintenance and product life cycle.
Types of spaces we design, manage and support:
Audio Visual: Board Rooms, Conference Rooms, Training Rooms, Huddle Spaces & Enterprise Video Conferencing
Security: Video Management Systems, IP Surveillance, & IP Access Control
Privacy & Notification across Space:
Sound Masking, Paging, & Mass Notification
Structured Cabling: Copper, Fiber, GPON, & Outside Plant
Wed, 6 Sep 2017 06:31:27 PDT