TSC's Systems Development and Production Division in Huntsville, AL is currently looking to hire an RF Electrical Engineer with an educational and/or industry focus in the analysis and design of RF/microwave sensors and systems including but not limited to radars/sensors, missile electronics, and communications systems.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and will be required to obtain a security clearance
Applicants must have a BS and greater than 12 years of experience in industry in the area of RF and microwave hardware development. Candidates must have a strong theoretical background and commensurate industry experience in one (or more) of the following areas:
Applicants need to have experience with MathCad, Matlab and/or Python. Experience with Cadence OrCAD Capture schematic is desired. RF Software experience such as Ansys HFSS, AWR Microwave Office, or other similar simulation software tools is desired.
Common responsibilities will include the following activities:
• RF, analog and mixed signal circuit and assembly design and testing.
• Custom printed antenna design, simulation, development and testing.
• Supporting all phases of detailed RF/microwave system and subsystem hardware development activities, including upfront analysis, prototyping and end item development and evaluation in laboratory and field test environments.
• Hands on lab testing of in house developed RF/microwave hardware. Common equipment used includes vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and anechoic chambers.
• Analysis of measured data from laboratory and/or field testing of in-house develop hardware and systems. Comparison of expected performance or truth data to actual measured performance.
• Providing guidance and inputs to aid in the development of technical presentations, white papers and proposals.
Ideal candidate will possess excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work and maximize productivity. Ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, free-thinking individual capable of technical discussion, complex problem solving and scrutinizing prior assumptions. The candidate will have a personal interest in growing into a role of technical leadership.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and will be required to obtain a security clearance.
TSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified Veterans and Protected Class Candidates are encouraged to apply.
Technology Service Corporation (TSC), an Engineering Services Provider providing Radar & Sensor technology, Algorithm & Software development, Modeling & Simulation, Test & Evaluation, Element-Level and AEGIS Certification, Systems and System Safety Engineering services to the U.S.
Wed, 6 Sep 2017 12:14:15 PDT