Electrical Engineer - Newport, RI
Our client located in Newport, RI is seeking a "hands on" Electrical Engineer with high level circuit design experience. With microprocessors, microcontroller, FPGA and communications subsystems. Also, someone with recent experience, within the past year with PCBs. If this is something that would interest you and if you meet the Qualifications for this position please respond to my email with a Word document of your resume and I will contact you to discuss further.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Design and development of analog and digital circuitry for Satellite Antenna Tracking Systems, Tactical Navigation Systems and Fiber Optic Gyro Systems.
• Perform circuit design, debugging, testing and integration for 8/16/32 bit embedded microprocessor and DSP based systems, including power subsystems, analog to digital conversion and motion control applications.
• Establish and define the theoretical basis and principles that should apply and estimated time, expense and manpower for completion of all tasks.
• Analyze, evaluate and plan methods of approach and organize the means to achieve solutions for complex technical problems.
• Perform Schematic capture, simulation and PCB layout.
• Perform low level circuit design, testing, debugging and validation.
• Document all circuit and system designs, specifications and test plans.
• Generate all required documentation from inception through release.
• Provide information and technical support from Engineering to other departments.
• Bachelor degree with minimum 5 years of experience. Advanced degree preferred
• High level circuit design experience with microprocessors, microcontroller, FPGA and communications subsystems.
• Recent experience, within the past year with PCBs
• Experience in designing complex digital communications, analog and digital signal processing and RF circuit design for embedded products.
• Experience designing products with embedded microcontrollers and microprocessors.
• Experience using Altium Schematic Capture and PCB layout tools.
• Experience reading and understanding software written in C.
• Proficient in the use of multimeters, oscilloscopes, and logic analyzers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid understanding of processes required to design cost effective system solutions
• Working knowledge of motion control systems is helpful
Candidates must be U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
DareGroup International Corp. is a worldwide leading search firm, committed to providing an integrated approach to talent management.
We specialize in recruiting and assessing top talent in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors across Canada, United States, and internationally.
Our search professionals are dedicated to areas of specialization to respond to specific markets. We build strong networks, source from local, national and international mediums and assess top talent using high level tools and programs.
With over 60 years of experience and repeat clientele - our history of success in both resourcing and business development signifies solid relationships and stronger employment strategies.
We go well beyond recruiting. We care about people and we help them advance their careers. We become their trusted representative who takes the time to get to know them and their aspirations.
You can trust DareGroup International with your search and count on results.
Wed, 6 Sep 2017 18:58:04 PDT