Bookkeeper for Rental Management Company
Property management company is currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for collecting rents, paying bills, and preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Collect monthly rentals and all other tenant charges
- Follow up for collection with delinquent tenants
- Maintain all income and expense records for each tenant and landlord
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Established property management company with over 3 decades of experience managing 1-4 family properties in the Philadelphia area. Act as one of the exclusive leasing agents for a portfolio of over 500 units!
Mon, 21 Aug 2017 10:01:37 PDT