Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager
Imagine doing what you love-helping people grow their careers, their lives, and their businesses-in an open, collaborative environment where you are both challenged and supported to grow your own career. TSP is a place where you can find your own spot, build strong relationships, and do great work.
Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager - RTP, NC
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic recruiting professional to partner with the Director of HR of our client to hire top talent. The primary focus will be oversight of the entire recruiting process, collaborating with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
• BS degree, preferably in a Life Sciences or Human Resources discipline.
• At least 5 years' recruiting experience (pharmaceutical preferred but not required).
• Demonstrated success recruiting for a diverse range of corporate/G&A positions (Finance, IT, Marketing, Medical Affairs, etc.).
• Corporate or RPO recruiting experience required. Contingent and/or retained agency experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of HR and employment laws.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Goal oriented and self-motivated with a demonstrated sense of urgency.
• Candidates must be willing and able to sit on-site in Durham/Chapel Hill 3-4 days per week.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
• A collaborative and empowering work environment.
• Opportunity to join an RPO organization exclusively dedicated to the Life Sciences and Healthcare industry.
Thank you for exploring career opportunities with us!
For nearly half a century we've worked closely with our clients to understand who they are, how they work and what they need. We've grown to accommodate their needs and are proud to be a leader in the healthcare and life science industries.
Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:13:54 PDT