PCS Wireless partners with manufacturers, operators, distributors, service centers, and retailers to turn inventory challenges into business opportunities. We specialize in the responsible and profitable redistribution of new and pre-owned phones, tablets, accessories, and other wireless equipment.
Our Production facility needs a highly motivated and organized Production Manager reporting directly to senior management, to join our already successful team. Do you enjoy driving efficiency, lean manufacturing, motivating teams and exceeding targets? Are you passionate about on time delivery, process optimization and team engagement? Can you engage with operators on the line as well as senior management? If so, we want to talk to you.
PCS Wireless needs a highly skilled manager to create effective policies and procedures to ensure our manufacturing department operates at peak efficiency. We are looking for an experienced Production Manager who can roll up their sleeves to constantly improve our output. We offer a competitive salary, a dynamic production environment and excellent benefits to the right candidate.
Production Manager Responsibilities
- Manage and evaluate employee and system resources to ensure optimal productivity with minimal downtime
- Oversee a workforce of 1,000+ employees in a fast-paced manufacturing department
- Strive to reduce overhead while increasing productivity across all product lines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Establish workflow policies and processes that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product quality, safety or integrity
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management while working to resolve
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels
- 7+ years' experience in manufacturing operations
- 4+ years' experience in a production management capacity
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and delivery
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as in a group setting
- Team focused with an ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong English and Spanish verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- MS Office
- Inventory Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma an advantage
- Computer and technology literate
PCS Wireless is a privately held company which began operations in 2001. We are headquartered in Florham Park, NJ and have global representation in more than 20 countries.
Our expertise in reverse logistics and asset recovery has fueled our rapid growth, and our commitment to operational excellence has inspired us to earn ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 and R2:2013 certifications.
Open-house: Every Thursday and Friday between 3:00 pm and 4:30 pm
Florham Park, NJ
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 17:18:34 PDT