Vehicle Integration Engineer
We are looking for an Automotive Engineer to help us integrate hardware and software into a fleet of vehicles. This person will need to have experience in setting up a shop for vehicle integration and experience working in a startup environment.
- work with team to set up an auto shop
- fabricate parts for vehicle integration
- integrate our software into the car's software
- work with engineering team on troubleshooting when necessary
- 2-3 years in automotive engineering
- flexible schedule
- experience with vehicle software and hacking into cars
- good attitude for team work
- start-up scrappy
If you are the best at what you do and like having fun doing it, you just found your new home. We are a diverse team of passionate and driven individuals, making us a powerhouse of innovation, design, and manufacturing.
Luminar Technologies, Inc. is pioneering the autonomous vehicle industry by developing the world's most advanced sensor systems. It is our goal to network with and hire the best and the brightest talent to be on the cutting edge of technological advancement.
If you are ready to be a part of something better apply to one of our exciting careers today.
Palo Alto, CA
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 15:29:23 PDT