QA Automation Engineer
The QA Automation Engineer will ensure the delivery of world-class high-quality applications for the various Accurate Background platforms. You will be triaging bug reports, performing tests, and expanding the use of automation in support of new features that will surprise and delight our users. At the end of the day, you will be proud for the direct and indirect contribution on the great customer and developer experience Accurate Background offers.
- Screen and triage bug reports.
- Perform pre-release testing and support post-release verification.
- Verify the correctness and performance of software
- Build automated testing system for high-performance and Internet scale services
- Build systems to do validation, performance, and unit testing
- Contribute to the quality strategy of the products
- Plan, develop, and execute test coverage for multiple platforms.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- 3+ years automated testing experience.
- Solid understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle.
- Strong ability in root cause analysis of issues, resolving testing issues, and driving issues to closure.
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, LoadUI, Quick Test Pro (QTP), and other automation products.
- Experience with test case management tool like Zephyr, QMetry, or TestLink preferred.
- Working knowledge on developing Automation for Functional, Load, Regression and Performance Testing.
- SQL Server and MongoDB database experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of the Agile or SCRUM development process and software release processes.
- Must be a self-starter who is highly organized, hands-on, and a team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Detail oriented, with strong written and verbal communication.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Supplemental benefit options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- QA Automation Engineer
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
A leader in the background screening industry, Accurate Background is trusted by organizations worldwide. We focus on the development of robust delivery and distribution tools through the use of technology to create a positive client and candidate employment screening experience. Our significant growth and ability to continuously win new business is largely based on the level of flexibility and customization our technology offers. Employers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies in a wide range of industries have chosen Accurate Background because of our ability to adapt and streamline their background screening program based on each client's unique hiring process.
Accurate Background continues to exceed expectations by offering an array of innovative and cutting-edge background check and credentialing products to meet the needs of human resource, loss prevention, and security/legal professionals in employment screening and vendor certification.
Tue, 5 Sep 2017 15:32:12 PDT