Coordinator of University Contract Management System
Job Category: Academic Professional Academic Professional
University of Illinois
Office of Business and Financial Services
UIUC AVP Business & Finance
Coordinator of University Contract Management System
The University of Illinois seeks a Coordinator of University Contract Management System to provide overall coordination of activities associated with the University of Illinois contract management system. Additional responsibilities include:
1. Provide overall coordination of activities associated with the University of Illinois contract management system. Work with subject-matter experts to continually evaluate the Illinois Contract System (iCS) for opportunities to enhance service to customers, promote transparency and efficiency, and improve internal controls.
2. Coordinate and facilitate system-wide Illinois Contract System (iCS) training program. Schedule meetings with iCS Training Group, provide agendas and minutes for meetings, and facilitate updates to User Guides and other training materials. Collect ILT evaluations for all 3 universities to assess opportunities for improvement in training and processes. Coordinate, schedule and deliver instructor-led training for the iCS at UIUC. Reserve UIUC campus training labs, coordinate training schedules with designated iCS Trainers in the AVP Office and Urbana Purchasing. Work with OBFS Business Solutions and Support to update and manage course registration pages and attendee rosters for each course. Request training ID's for UIUC participants and perform system testing prior to each training event.
3. Manage the iCS SharePoint site including granting and removing access, updating and publishing various documents, etc. Annually, facilitate review of all iCS SharePoint documents with the iCS Maintenance Group and perform all updates.
4. Deliver system demonstrations and other presentations related to iCS. Lead change management meetings for future UIUC system users.
5. Coordinate discussions with subject matter experts regarding outgoing communications and presentations to ensure consistency at all 3 universities. Serve as the iCS Communications Contact.
6. Serve as the iCS Maintenance Group Coordinator. Manage the “OBFS iCS Project Team” email distribution list. Schedule and facilitate meetings of the iCS Maintenance Group, coordinate and distribute meetings agendas and minutes, communicate with and disseminate information to members of the iCS Maintenance Group, as needed.
7. Serve as the iCS Steering Team Coordinator. Schedule and facilitate meetings, coordinate and distribute meetings agendas and minutes, communicate with and disseminate information to members of the iCS Steering Team, as needed.
8. In collaboration with the University Contract Records Office (UCRO), coordinate issues related to iCS data in the electronic data warehouse, data migration from legacy contract database, development of contract feeders, and other special projects, as assigned.
9. Work with UCRO on various security-related tasks, including testing activities related to iCS security.
10. Responsible for setup of University Comptroller delegate signatures in iCS, including the coordination of certificate renewals with Administrative Information Technology Services (AITS).
11. Schedule and facilitate regular meetings with the iCS vendor. This includes developing and distributing agendas and minutes.
12. Schedule and facilitate bi-weekly meetings with AITS and AVP Office staff. This includes developing and distributing agendas and minutes.
13. Schedule and facilitate iCS Template Group meetings as needed. This includes developing and distributing agendas and minutes.
14. Make changes/updates to iCS Resource Page, and iCS Buyer/Coordinator Intranet site. Update materials such as job aids, training guides, web-based training modules, etc. Coordinate with the OBFS Web Group for this purpose, as needed.
15. Provide iCS end user support using CA Service Desk Manager. May include responding to customer support tickets, recreating issues in iCS test environment with other subject matter experts, assisting in testing and other troubleshooting activities in response to customer support tickets, etc. Communicate system interruption events and planned downtime to all iCS users using standard communication templates and distribution lists.
16. Coordinate other iCS testing activities as needed, including system patches and upgrades in all environments, and production-readiness testing. Assist in developing, testing and troubleshooting iCS contract templates in the iCS development and test environments.
17. Other duties as assigned appropriate for the Coordinator of University Contract Management System.
Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree in a related field and three to five years' experience with the University of Illinois (preferred) or equivalent experience in a similarly complex organization. Other requirements include: excellent verbal and written communication skills.; exceptional interpersonal and organizational skill; attention to detail and accuracy; knowledge related to business and financial operations and good analytical skills; strong computer skills that include Microsoft Office programs; proven ability to exercise good judgment and discretion, manage projects within established deadlines, and the ability to coordinate and organize technical events. Preferred qualifications include: project management experience; training experience; experience in a University of Illinois college or unit and familiarity with Business and Financial Policies and Procedures Manual; knowledge of the different, intricate computer systems the University of Illinois utilizes such as Banner, Business Objects, WebTools, BDMS, and iCS; experience developing reports in various university systems using the Data Warehouse and Business Objects, Toad for Oracle, XML, and Access preferred.
This is a full-time, 12-month Academic Professional position. For full consideration, candidates must apply and submit a letter of application, resume, and names/addresses/phone numbers of three professional references by September 27, 2017 at https://uajobs.hr.uillinois.edu/.
The University of Illinois conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer of employment. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
HR Service Center
449 Henry Administration Building, MC 341
506 South Wright Street
Urbana, IL 61801
The University of Illinois is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a community of excellence, equity and diversity. The System Offices welcome applications from women, underrepresented minorities, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual minority groups and other candidates who will lead and contribute to the diversification and enrichment of ideas and perspectives.
Close Date: 09/27/2017