Full Stack Web Developer
This role is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of a system used to develop and train a virtual agent. This full stack developer will create a management console used by artificial intelligence and subject matter expert trainers for the creation of content and training data for the virtual agent. In addition to the management console this role will create REST based APIs for the virtual agent to pull data used by the virtual agent. The ideal candidate will be interested in the developing field of machine learning and natural language processing.
- Design, develop and implement new functionality for for a virtual agent management console.
- Design database tables for storage
- Develop stored procedures
- Design and develop interface for virtual agent dialogue content entry, editing, testing and publishing.
- Design and develop REST based APIs
- Consume REST based APIS
- Develop reporting dashboard for metrics
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance of existing platform installations
- Responsible for assessing feasibility and explaining development tradeoffs. Must be skilled at providing accurate time estimates and explaining design/development to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Manage business-critical application deployments and integration with client systems and technologies
- Other duties as assigned
- From an accredited institution; Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 years experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- 1-3 years experience designing database in MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle
- 1-3 years experience with UX design
- Must have flexibility and ability to work in an agile context; must be able to pivot and adapt to evolving requirements
- Development utilizing one of the following languages:
- ASP.Net/C# (Preferred)
- RDBMS development experience with MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform a plus
- Management of hosting environments (including database administration and scaling to support load changes)
- Implementation of security and data protection
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Implementing automated testing
- Must have the flexibility to work more than 40 hours per week when business needs warrant.
- Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor
- Access information using a computer
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain
- Effectively cope with stressful situations
- Strong mental acuity
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at Careers@strayer.edu.
Strayer University is an equal opportunity employer and employs qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification proscribed under applicable law.