Blackdog Lead Carpenters are not only known for their ability to skillfully produce our award winning remodeling projects, they also understand that helping our clients live through the process is part of the fun.
- Skillfully perform carpentry tasks needed for home additions and renovations
- Supervise up to 3 carpenters and subcontractors on site
- Plan, with the Project Manager, the efficient execution of all stages of a project
- Perform Material takeoffs from site conditions and blueprints
- Help manage client expectations through excellent communications
For the right candidate, we offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Flex Time
- Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Personal Days
- 401K with a company match
- A company issued Smartphone
- $1000 signing bonus
- A company truck (after a period of time)
Candidates must have:
- 5-10 years experience in the Remodeling industry
- Good customer service skills
- Your own tools
- Reliable Work Vehicle
- Ability to work in Northern MA and Southern NH
- Must be able to work independently within a structured environment
- A variety of technical skills including framing, drywall, light plumbing and electrical, roofing, cabinetry and finish.
- Comfortable working on ladders and roofs
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and driving record check
Blackdog Builders Inc.
Big 50 Remodeler - class of 1997
Qualified Remodeler - Top 500, 13 years running
Better Business Bureau Torch Award recipient
Blackdog Builders has been an industry leading residential remodeling company serving Southern New Hampshire and North Eastern Massachusetts since 1989. Thanks to the ongoing efforts of an outstanding team we have been recognized for excellence in design, production and management and currently enjoy a 95% client satisfaction rating in an industry where the norm is 50%.
Wed, 6 Sep 2017 07:00:06 PDT