Principal Software Engineer
The Principal Software Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing core business functionality for our next-generation background check product. This includes, but is not limited to, researching and prototyping business workflow solutions, designing and developing data services, building integrations with third-party vendors, and constructing user interfaces.
At this time, we are unable to provide sponsorship for employment visas.
- Leading technology decisions as it relates to architecture and integrated solutions
- Assess software technology in the clients' environment
- Provide recommendations on solutions
- Lead development efforts
- Produce technical diagrams and architectural plans
- Gather business requirements and provide technological solutions
- Collaborate with the team and provide general leadership and advice throughout project execution
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Expert-level system development experience in the following technologies:
- Workflow Systems (JBoss BPM, Activiti, Bonitasoft, Camunda, etc)
- Rules Engines (Drools, JBoss BRMS)
- EAI, ESB, Messaging
- Cloud-based infrastructure especially AWS
- Experience using different development methodologies including Scrum or TDD
- CI/CD Tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo
- Build Technologies such as Maven or Groovy
- Java 1.7 and above
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
A leader in the background screening industry, Accurate Background is trusted by organizations worldwide. We focus on the development of robust delivery and distribution tools through the use of technology to create a positive client and candidate employment screening experience. Our significant growth and ability to continuously win new business is largely based on the level of flexibility and customization our technology offers. Employers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies in a wide range of industries have chosen Accurate Background because of our ability to adapt and streamline their background screening program based on each client's unique hiring process.
Accurate Background continues to exceed expectations by offering an array of innovative and cutting-edge background check and credentialing products to meet the needs of human resource, loss prevention, and security/legal professionals in employment screening and vendor certification.
Wed, 6 Sep 2017 12:04:28 PDT