Technical Manager at Chuck E. Cheese's!
Chuck E. Cheese's is currently seeking Electronic Gameroom Technicians to join our team. Technicians bring unique abilities, experience, skills and values to the civilian workplace and are a perfect fit for the fun, wholesome Chuck E. Cheese's environment. By joining the family dining and entertainment leader, veterans can help create a fun, safe place for kids, their families and friends. Your leadership skills and service attitude can make a difference to families and our communities.
- Manage the electrical and mechanical aspects of the gameroom.
- Work on the latest video games and skill games, kiddie rides, sky tubes, robotic shows, kitchen equipment, register systems and coin and ticket mechanisms
- Repair and/or replace defective electronic components and take responsibility for timely scheduled and unscheduled inspections
- Operate stage show equipment and manage repairs and preventative maintenance, including compressor operation, lighting and sound, pneumatics, mac valves, cylinders, boards and stage show cosmetics
- Maintain an inventory of electronic equipment, mechanical parts and tools while staying within monthly budgets
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and repairs
- Create and maintain a fun, customer-focused environment where every guests leaves happy.
- Maintain a safety-focused attitude at all times
- Make daily decisions to uphold company principles, product quality and cleanliness standards
- Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot down to the component board level
- Planning, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills and a sense of urgency
- Military experience, a technical degree, or previous electrical or mechanical training preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 603 Chuck E. Cheese's stores located in 47 states and 11 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 144 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
* * *
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Spokane Valley, WA
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 13:43:02 PDT