Executive Search Recruiter
EXECUTIVE SEARCH RECRUITER
Are you looking for a senior level recruiting position with a boutique Bay Area firm? Are you ready for the next step? Our position holds great opportunity for you as an equity player. The benefits are many. The rewards are equally generous.
Our Executive Recruiters will with our clients in making long term successful placements either on a full time, interim or consulting basis.
Our firm is motivated to quickly integrate the skills of a professional who is able to extend personal and analytical traits in attracting and placing candidates into the middle market companies we represent.
Our business is a well-established boutique professional services company serving high growth to middle market businesses primarily in the San Francisco Bay Area. The position works closely with the executive teams of our clients in determining a clear understanding of the position requirements.
The Executive Recruiter will manage both external and internal relationships with clients, candidates and the business referrals, too. The position requires excellent organizational skills and more importantly, will have a long term recruiting vision and business understanding around recruiting and financial placements.
- Partner with customers to determine a clear understanding on the strategic and financial objections of their hiring needs
- Organize a well thought out research strategy around recruitment
- Provide background and research into client companies, competitors and the market place
- Clearly define and generate the position description and document specifications
- Identify and qualify prospective candidates using internal resources and relationships, databases, job boards and social media
- Interview and assess candidate skills and qualifications to match client culture and expectations
- Conduct interviews on a professional and confidential manner including reference, background and credit checks as required by law
- Present candidates and provide detailed profile summaries to the client
- Offer guidance to clients and candidates as they move through the interviewing process, this includes negotiations
- Follow up with clients and candidates through on-boarding process, be able to anticipate breakdowns during this transition
- Continue to build a strong network of professionals who will continue to value your skills and knowledge of the industry as you build your reputation as an expert
- BA or BS, Accounting, Finance, required
- MBA, nice to have
- 4 to 7 years progressive experience in staffing and recruitment of finance and accounting professionals, required
- Proficiency in using ATS (applicant tracking systems), recruiting software and candidate databases
- Previous experience in sourcing tools and methods
- Business acumen and market insight
- Client focus along with building relationships
- Effective negotiation and communication skills
- Highest level of integrity and confidentiality
- Self-motivated, directed and highly organized
The 2GO Group is a full service placement firm specializing in finance, accounting and IT professionals that offers contingent and retained search services through it four brands: CFOs2GO, Accountants2GO, CIOs2GO and IT2GO. We customize staffing and consulting solutions for companies ranging from emerging growth to Fortune 500. Services include: Direct Hire, Contract Staffing and Consulting. The firm provides local market expertise in Northern California employment markets and utilizes its partners and a network of consulting finance and IT professionals to provide local representation in virtually every U.S. metropolitan area.
Walnut Creek, CA
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 12:31:49 PDT