Manufacturing Project Coordinator
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the manufacturing production flow and project management tracking necessary to meet operational deadlines for the company.
- Evaluate available supply channels to increase product quality and reduce production costs where applicable
- Source and Negotiate material supplies and services with potential outside vendors
- Estimate material requirements and help facilitate the process flow for all manufacturing
- Manage the flow of materials between vendors and the company's operations
- Monitor inventory and storage of raw materials for manufacturing
- Establish project resources needed and track progress against shipping and production schedules
- Previous experience as a project manager in a woodworking or manufacturing environment
- Good negotiation skills working with potential vendors and suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Hands-on approach to problem solving and project management
- Mechanically competent and able to understand basic woodworking, metalworking and construction details
Nautical Furnishings is a Ft. Lauderdale based company, founded in 1972 which specializes in custom manufacturing of restaurant and commercial interiors, reclaimed wood products and UL certified lighting. Over 35,000 square feet of warehouse and retail showroom space features one of the world's largest collection of nautical artifacts, salvage and antiques. The successful candidate will be skilled in a multi-task, fast paced environment, with excellent verbal and written communication and computer skills. Must be literate in all MS Office Suite Programs. A working knowledge of blueprints is required. Must have a "hands-on, problem solving, get it done" acumen, utilize creativity, problem solving and project management skills. Must be able to see projects through to completion with accuracy.
Position is a full-time opportunity with hours primarily weekdays. Candidate must send a resume and cover letter of introduction with salary requirements for consideration.
Founded in 1972, a company which specializes in furnishings, lighting, decor and artifacts for restaurants, theme parks and commercial establishments, but also caters to collectors, interior designers and others seeking unique or custom furnishings, UL certified lighting and reclaimed building materials: wood, metal, ship's salvage items, etc.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 13:38:23 PDT