Project Manager - Commercial Construction
We are seeking a Commercial Construction Project Manager to join our team in our Philadelphia, PA or Southern NJ office. You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- 7-10 yrs Previous experience in construction management with jobs 10MM to 100MM
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Company Quick Facts
Founded in 1918 as the Frank H. Wilson Company
Constructed projects in 12 states throughout the USA
Ranked in Top 10 Philadelphia Area (Philadelphia Business Journal)
Ranked in ENR Top 400 annually
Ranked in ENR Top 100 Green Contractors
Largest single project to date - $400 million
Company Success Overview
TN Ward Company (TNW) construction professionals perform with a client-centric focus and the ability to complete successfully a wide range of projects. The Owner can rely on TNW to be responsive for a fast-track renovation or to construct a new complex of buildings. This response flexibility has enabled TN Ward to earn a high level of repeat business, including 25-year relationships with valued clients.
Throughout the decades, TN Ward Company has adapted to market trends and economic cycles with a basic philosophy to stay true to our core CONSTRUCTOR culture. TNW project managers utilize computer-based management tools for cost and schedule control, plus technologies such as building information modeling (BIM) for coordination of building component and system installations. The company continues to rely on project superintendents with backgrounds in skilled crafts construction to deliver quality results and achieve target occupancy dates within a safe working environment.
Bringing hands-on construction capability to the project site and being empowered to make decisions on site enables TNW superintendents to communicate more effectively with trade foremen in order to ensure maximum productivity and achieve quality goals. TN Ward can self-perform site layout & control engineering, demolition, formwork, concrete, carpentry, drywall, millwork and acoustical ceiling trades. These capabilities enable TNW to maintain a competitive edge.
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 05:32:51 PDT