The Ecommerce Specialist's primary function is to develop, implement, track and optimize AMA's and AGRISTOREUSA's content strategy and digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The Ecommerce Specialist must be fluent in state of the art digital marketing and ecommerce strategies and tactics. The candidate will be proficient in creating and executing integrated plans that drive business results. The objective for AGRISTOREUSA's is to generate online sales while for AMA USA INC is to generate OEM and Aftermarket leads.
Activities include but not limited to:
• Create and maintain compelling and engaging content to educate prospective customers, generate leads and sales, and increase customer loyalty for both AGRISTOREUSA and AMA USA INC
• Populate and manage AGRISTOREUSA online store utilizing Shopify platform
• Create landing pages to maximize SEO for AGRISTOREUSA and optimize user experience
• Design, build and maintain social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns vs goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for AGRISTOREUSA including identifying new product lines, competitive analysis
• Using a high level of creativity, post useful and appealing content on AGRISTOREUSA and AMA's blogs
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Thorough understanding of inbound & outbound email marketing, organic and paid search engine marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, website strategy, customer relationship management, webcasts/webinars
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written skills
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects
• Demonstrated strong problem solving skills and superior attention to detail.
• Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, self-starters and with the ability to work independently by being self motivated
• Broad business acumen, ability to plan and execute on plans
• High level of professionalism and integrity
• Collaborative work style, one that solicits ideas and shares information to develop creative solutions and winning strategies across the AMA organization.
• Resourcefulness and creativity, with excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Degree in related field; IT, Business, Marketing, and technical experience highly preferred.
• Proficiency with Shopify's ecommerce platform highly preferred.
• Understanding of ad serving tools
• Working knowledge of WordPress
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Experience in the Agricultural, Construction, Material Handling vehicles industries, both OEM and aftermarket
• Fluency in Italian a plus
Compensation commensuare to qualifications
AMA USA INC is a subsidiary of the AMA Group. Since 1967 it has provided component solutions for the agricultural, industrial, and off-highway markets. The AMA Group currently has 16 production plants and a presence in over 90 different countries, with AMA USA serving the North American region. AMA works with OEMs to design and manufacture the parts they need, with superior quality and competitive pricing. AMA also produces and distributes replacement components and systems for the after-market industry. The AMA comprehensive product portfolio includes: operator seats, steering columns and steering wheels, dash board instruments, tillage and mowing parts, PTO drivelines, hydraulic cylinders and more.
To learn more, visit our corporate website at www.ama.it/us
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 11:49:21 PDT