Residential Landscaping Production Manager
As a result of continued growth in our Residential Design Build Department, W.H. Boyer, Inc. Landscape Services, a 57 year old Landscape Contractor is proud to announce the following career opportunity; Residential Production Manager. This management position will be responsible for all aspects of the installation of residential planting and hardscape landscape projects. These responsibilities include supervising field personnel, managing subcontractors, overseeing projects to substantial completion and through the warranty period, communicating with customers and project Designers, and maintaining quality standards. The Production Manager coordinates with the Division Manager, Designers, and Purchaser to schedule materials, manpower, and equipment to complete projects on time and budget.
*401k Company Match*
*Vacation / Sick Leave*
- Possess valid Maryland Driver's License.
- Currently employed as a Landscape Construction Production Manager or 5 years of field experience.
- Excellent communication skills, Bi-Lingual a plus, however, not required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Positive attitude
- Problem solver
- Ability to motivate field staff
- Communicate with Designers and Architects to understand project scope.
- Verify materials for projects are in production yard prior to starting projects.
- Set weekly and long range Production schedule.
- Read and follow plans, material lists, guidelines, and apply necessary time schedules.
- Enter daily job production report data into computer for analysis.
- Strategize with Designers, Architects, and Department Manager on Field Staff production rates.
- Orchestrate weekly safety meetings.
- Supervise the production of multiple projects insuring labor budgets are met or exceeded while maintaining quality standards.
- Monitor and enforce Residential Department safety policies.
- Manages and schedules all subcontractors on landscape construction projects.
- Coordinate subcontractor work with landscape construction field crews.
- Communicate progress on landscape projects to company management and field staff effectively.
- Assist Residential Department Manager with building a quality work force. This includes recruiting, interviews, hiring, discipline, and if needed, termination of landscape construction field staff with proper documentation.
- Regular communication with Customer to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Mediate personnel, equipment, and customer challenges with input from General Manager.
- Oversee, implement, and ensure training of field staff.
- Ensures that delivery tickets, receipts, are correctly coded with job name and are turned in daily for processing.
- Identify additional opportunities for work on projects, prepare and submit change order requests to the project Designer or Architect for pricing and presentation.
- Conduct final walk through with project Designer or Architect.
- Snow removal operations
- Yearly evaluations of foremen.
EXPERIENCE CAREER SUCCESS !!!
W.H. BOYER, INC LANDSCAPE SERVICES
No Recruiters please
Established in 1960 W.H. BOYER, Inc. Landscaping Services is proud to be one of the oldest design/build landscape contractors in the Baltimore, Washington D.C., and Northern Virginia marketplace.
For over 57 years our company has offered area homeowners creative design/build solutions based on our simple philosophy, "Landscaping Is A Living Art."
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 11:01:15 PDT