Automotive Finance & Insurance Manager
Automotive Finance & Insurance Manager / F&I Manager
Automotive Finance / F&I / Finance and Insurance / Financial Manager
Business is booming at Washington Chevrolet and we are seeking energetic and motivated F&I Manager to join our World Class Sales and Management Team.
- Are you looking for spectacular growth opportunities?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have prior automobile finance management or automotive sales experience?
Then our Company is the right fit for you! Washington Chevrolet is seeking a Finance & Insurance Manager to join our team of World Class Professionals!
Washington Chevrolet offers:
- Extremely Competitive Salaries and pay plans with great incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Life Plan Options
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Auto Finance and Insurance Manager Duties:
- All aspects of financing and paperwork associated with delivering vehicles to customers
- Maximizing profitability on each finance and insurance deal
- Choosing financial institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs for deal placement
- Working with financial institutions to ensure timely completion of transactions
- Ensuring compliance in the finance deals and associated paperwork and processes and uphold strict legal and ethical standards while conducting business
- Sell financing and other finance and insurance products to customers
- Develop financing sources for vehicle purchase contracts
- Establish and meet monthly objectives
- Maintain an efficient workflow of all finance office processes
- Maintain proper lender mix
F & I Qualifications:
- At least two years Automotive F&I experience
- Stable career with previous employers
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player with effective communication skills
- Must be able to meet and maintain all State and Federal licensing requirements for the position.
- Must be computer literate
- MS Windows Proficient
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Autosoft experience a plus
We are a family owned Chevrolet Dealership in Washington Pa for the last 10 years. We run a busy family type Business and treat all of our Employees that way.
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 12:13:09 PDT