Senior iOS Developer
MoneyGram is looking for a Senior iOS Developer that serves as a technical consultant and lead to provide and support software applications that meet or exceed business needs. The Senior iOS Developer is expected to possess strong technical expertise as well as strong leadership and mentoring skills. The incumbent typically works on complex computer programs and defined segments of highly complex programs. The Senior iOS Developer is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures; and performs most complex application development related tasks without guidance. The incumbent is a key contact for Project Managers, advising on project sizing and estimation. The incumbent will also direct the work of others and is expected to proactively contribute and offer recommendations. May play the role of Subject Matter Expert in relation to one or several applications.
- Engages with system users and business analysts to identify system enhancements and/or new applications to meet business needs.
- Actively contributes to the development of solutions and ideas that add value.
- Develops elegant and simple solutions.
- Experience working on Business to Consumer mobile Development.
- Assists in planning and organizing meetings/conference calls, including arranging accommodations and other logistics.
- Provides support during meetings as required; prepares and takes dictation, minutes, agendas, notices and manages mailings of meeting agendas and supporting materials.
- Produces code of high quality and reliability - strong quality code metrics.
- Effectively performs code walk-throughs in conjunction with Quality Services.
- Proactively performs extensive system testing to ensure that the systems work efficiently and are developed following the applicable development methodology.
- Unit tests to ensure accuracy. Tracks record of identifying largest risk areas and driving resolution of these issues.
- Leads the design, development and implementation of complex systems.
- Provides accurate and timely input to Project Manager regarding status of technical tasks for self and team.
- Effectively and actively plays the role of technical advisor for projects, providing advice on tools, process and design to others.
- Shows initiative to initiate and actively facilitate meetings and issue resolution, involving the right individuals.
- Ensures project goals make sense and overall development objectives are being met.
- Serves as a contact person in support of more serious production problems/issues.
- Designs and develops high quality, scalable and efficient solutions and products on schedule.
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 08:10:50 PDT