Progressive Employer Management Co (PEMCO) is growing in the Orlando market! PEMCO is looking for qualified Business Consultants to work out of our Orlando Regional Office. Our Business Consultants are responsible for identifying, qualifying, and selling to owners/CEO's of small to medium size companies Progressive's complete professional employment service offering. These services include payroll administration, comprehensive employee benefits, personal and professional human resources, risk management and workers' compensation. If you have want it takes to join a winning sales team apply today.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• PEMCO Sales Consultant will be responsible for meeting both corporate and personal production goals as outlined in their individual sales plan.
• Candidate will perform multiple sales tasks - this includes identifying/prospecting for new clients, developing sales plans for existing prospects, closing active prospects and retaining and receiving referrals from current customers all at the same time.
Essential Skills Required:
• Minimum 2 years professional experience with documented success.
• Prior experience in presenting and selling a service or service oriented product is preferred but not required.
• Candidate should have experience in selling to owners/CEO's, purchasing agent and/or final decision maker.
• Sales experience should include cold calling/prospecting over the phone and/or in person.
• Candidate should have excellent needs analysis, presentation, communication and listening skills.
• Individual should have experience in presenting and closing on multiple decision makers.
• Demonstrates the ability to understand a clients needs quickly and develop a successful sales plan to meet these needs.
• Candidate should make a good first impression and can develop trust and relationships quickly.
• Demonstrates commitment to customer service - delivers on promises made
• Individual should possess strong organizational skills, be detail oriented and demonstrate self discipline.
• Candidate should have used or possess computer skills/knowledge which will allow them to use some form of contact management software.
Personal Attributes for Success:
• Demonstrates high level of integrity
• Strong work ethic
• Extremely competitive
• Adaptable - demonstrates willingness to learn/improve
• Team player
• Highly service oriented
• Strong desire for recognition
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
As a leading PEO, Progressive Employer Management Co., Inc. (PEMCO) provides payroll administration, workers' compensation, risk management and human resource expertise so that businesses can focus on what they do best - running their business.
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 13:19:16 PDT